I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering, UFR Sciences & Technologies, Evry University (France), conducting my research within the IRA2 (Interaction, Réalité Augmentée, Robotique Ambiante) team, at the IBISC Laboratory.
I worked also as a postdoctoral associate at Tufts University in the Ergonomics in Remote Environments Laboratory (EREL) and then as a research associate in the Interactive Surgical Systems Laboratory (ISSyL) at Harvard Medical School.
Task-Centered design, Simulator fidelity, 3D Interaction design, Human Factors in surgery, Interactive medical applications, Haptics, Surgical training systems, Communication in Collaborative Virtual Environments (CVE)
- Dr. Helena Mentis (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Pr. Jean-Marc Classe (Centre R. Gauducheau, Nantes, France)
- Pr. Ryad Chellali (Nanjing university, China)
- Pr. D. Smadja (Centre Hospitalier Sud Francilien)
- Dr. C. Duret (Clinique des 3 Soleils)
- PhD advisor: Dr. Cédric Dumas (Assistant Professor,Ecole des Mines de Nantes - IRCCyN, Nantes, France)
- PhD advisor: Dr. Isabelle Milleville-Pennel (Researcher, CNRS-IRCCyN, Nantes, France)
- Postdoc supervisor: Pr. Caroline G. Cao (Professor, Wright State University, OH, USA)
- Postdoc supervisor: Pr. Steven D. Schwaitzberg (Chief of Surgery, Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA, USA)